Thank you for your interest in enrolling your children in St Catherine’s School!
Please download and complete the application form and follow the process outlined below.
Pupils Currently Enrolled
Pupil to teacher ratio
We offer private school education at fees which are highly competitive. Our aim is to provide value for money to parents who are wanting the best for their children. View our fees today!
2020 Term Dates
Term 1 (Lent Term): 14 January – 8 April
Half Term: 27 February – 3 March
Term 2 (Trinity Term): 4 May – 31 July
Half Term: 26 June – 6 July
Term 3 (Michaelmas Term): 31 August – 2 December
Half Term: 15 – 20 October
- Click “Apply Now” and fill out the form to get started
- The Admissions Secretary will send you the necessary documentation required
- Submit application form
- Await the assessment date from the Admissions Secretary
- Pupil is assessed
- Results of assessment are communicated
- Additional documentation will be sent for completion
- Confirm acceptance by submitting documentation and paying the deposit
Grade 8 Scholarships
Scholarships are offered to incoming Grade 8 pupils and are awarded on the basis of a scholarship exam which is held at the beginning of each year. Parents are invited to complete the form below and our Admissions Secretary will communicate the exam dates once they have been finalised.
Our scholarship process is depicted below:
Grade 8 Scholarship Exam Application
Fill out the below form and we will contact you when we release our next exam dates!